The global gaming yield attains more that $400 billion every year. It includes casinos, lotteries, and of course sports betting.
Sport is a huge part of gambling. The value of the sports gambling industry is forecasted to state $59.8 billion in 2020. And of course, the only logical outcome is that gambling, including betting, goes online.
In 2015 betting received 48% of the whole online gambling market share.
According to statista.com, online gambling industry reached the market size of almost $4.9 billion which was furthermore predicted to almost double and go up to $8.7 billion by 2018. These figures serve as a proof of online betting being a growing industry, and as a push for you get involved by creating your own mobile betting platform.
Application’s Main Features
Betting apps started being very plain and basic with pretty much one feature of placing a bet. Taking into account the human needs of enhancing and broadening the potential of basically everything surrounding us, no wonder that betting apps got their fair share of wholesome additional features:
- Friendly UX/UI
- Payment service with different payment gateways
- Odds linked to various sources
- Live games videostreaming
- Hottest sport news
- Betting trends
- Communities where users can leave comments, reviews and hold passionate discussions about players, games, teams etc.
Don’t forget that the list is free to be supplemented by any means that come to your mind. You can add betting insurance, special offers, private chats and so on.
How to Create a Betting App
When it comes to developing a betting app, you will have to deal with law issues inevitably. However, if you have solved all the matters properly, there’s no need to worry, your business will be completely legal.
These are the things you gotta do when developing a gambling application:
- Pick a reliable and suitable for you iGaming software
- Get a gambling license depending on a country where you want your business to be set
- Get a merchnt account to allow you to receive payment transactions
- Choose suitable payment gateways
- Don’t forget about design, marketing program and ASO!
Of course we cannot name the final price at this point as it would depend on the desired features and your developer’s hourly rate.
If you want to get an estimation and develop your own betting app, make sure to contact us.
Go here if you are interested to know about other apps related to sports.